How Long Can They Detect Metabolites?
Is it time to pass a drug test? This is usually a sign of something good in your life (like a new job or a promotion), and we know you do not want to blow it. The first question we are always asked is, “How long does herb stay in my system?” Unfortunately, there is no short answer to this because there are many variables, but in the blog, we will give you a quick, handy reference guide that you can bookmark and refer back to. Moreover, once you know the answers, you will be able to determine whether you need a Detox Kit.
There is no cut and dry answer for how long metabolites can be detected due to the number of variables both in people and in marijuana. Here is what to think about when figuring out how long it will take you to detox the herb out of your system:
- How often you use marijuana: the more you use it, the more there is to detox!
- How much herbyou use: there is a difference in smoking one joint once a day and smoking three joints once a day.
- The strength of strain: the more potent the strain, the more it contains — which means the more is in your body.
- Personal factors: age, gender, and Body Mass Index all matter because they determine how you metabolize herb as well as how long it’s stored (since compounds are stored in fat cells)
Saliva testing is not frequently used because it can only detect when herb has been smoked or ingested. This report states that herb in saliva can be detected for 1-3 days for light users and 1-29 days for heavy users.
While it’s not as popular as urine testing, you may have blood drawn when it’s time to pass a drug test. According to Healthline, “herb is typically detectable in the blood for 1 to 2 days. However, in some cases, it’s been detected after 25 days. Chronic heavy use increases the length of time that it can be detected.”
If you have to pass a drug test, it is most likely you’ll be asked for a urine specimen. Mayo Clinic Proceedings report the following amount of time that herb stays in your system:
- Occasional users (up to three times a week): 3 days
- Moderate users (four times a week): 5 to 7 days
- Chronic users (daily): 10 to 15 days
- Chronic heavy users (multiple times a day): more than 30 days
Almost all stoners do not want to face a hair test because can stick around in hair follicles for the longest amount of time — up to 90 days. However, the good news is that hair testing is, in most cases, the least common form of drug testing due to the expense involved.
No matter what kind of drug test you’re facing, our detox kits can help you pass it. We have a 2-day Detox Kit and a 5-day Detox Kit to choose from. Both contain pharmaceutical-grade, all-natural ingredients that help the body gently, safely, and effectively detox. Give yourself peace of mind — shop for a Detox Kit now >